Tuesday, October 9, 2012

moncler monaco white sneakers


To me, Moncler is always an understated label. Despite its thick history in making outdoorwear or most people just know its reputation for skiing stuffs, Moncler's attempt in mens' fashion is not seen in a big way. Nevertheless, it makes quality and beautiful things, such as this classic white 'Monaco' sneakers with a lot of details. And I have a weak spot for tri-color stripes, thanks to Thom Browne. Endclothing is selling this shoe now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.
    My web blog asics Gel-Kinsei 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I experience the same but I just ignore them

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...