Saturday, October 6, 2012

converse x missoni chuck taylor aw12




It is here again, the noted collaboration between Converse and Missoni. I do love this season's colors and prints. After so many seasons, I would say this collaboration is still very successful and never disappoints me. But I am getting a little bored by it and have decided to give this season a miss. If you have not owned before any Converse x Missoni shoes, I think this is a good chance to get one. Available now from Tresbienshop and Endclothing, in very limited quantity.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!
    Also see my page :: Asics Gel-Kinsei 2

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...