Monday, August 8, 2011

more balenciaga aw11 sneakers


Another 2 versions of hi-tops from Balenciaga for this season. The black one in the top has a green tongue which you could not visualise from this side view, while the below one has a purple one. The black version is not something I will go for, but the white version does trigger my impulse a bit. I have seen myself the black version at the local store, Club21 Men and I would say if you are intending to buy a pair of black sneakers, it would make a great choice.  As you might have known that these are recurring models. I have myself acquired one in black-orange combination. There is always a good reason to await the release of the next season if you do not like the colors for the current season.



images adapted from Balenciaga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...