Friday, December 17, 2010

ss2011, blue soles are hot!

I believe replication of styles and designs is inevitable. Afterall, designers are also humans, not machines. Look at these lace-ups in the coming season. Can you tell who the designers are?

nevertheless, no matter how gorgeous they are, I am not really a fan of such lace-ups because whenever I am in such shoes, I tend to slip. I can only achieve the sense of security in these lace-ups when walking on grass or soil.  Perhaps it is really owing to my bad habit of walking.  

images adapted from
store.dolcegabbana.com, rafsimons.com, luisaviaroma.com;



from top: D&G, Raf Simons, Jil Sander

1 comment:

  1. i want them all!! imagine the commotion it will create when i wear them to my conservative workplace... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...