Friday, December 17, 2010

reconstruction or destruction?




Sometimes I dare not step into any Zara stores because of these "amazing" discoveries! I do not mind if chukka boots or desert boots or mountain boots look similar as they afterall embrace an intrinsic "functionality". I am pretty astounded by the "inspiration". I like the positive saying of "Inspired by..." blah blah, but you know what I mean in actuality. Well, this is not something new. I believe many fashion bloggers have blogged a lot of such "Zara Inspirations" in apparel designs as well.

Nonetheless, I still step into Zara, for stuffs other than shoes.



Image above exhibits Zara 's "Inspiration" from Dior Homme, D&G and Paul Smith;

Images from Zara.com, restir.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...