Wednesday, December 29, 2010

dirty dirty margiela ss2011 again?




Will you get something new but dirty and old at the same time? I myself will not definitely, but to some people, it is a style. Something vintage,seasoned and rugged. AW2010 Maison Martin Margiela added the element of dirty paint into its no.22 footwear line, especially the 'German army trainer ' REPLICA model. The idea is again repeated in SS2011, with the release of the white and gold versions so far, available at oki-ni now. I think the white one is not very appealing, as I cannot accept white shoes with stains or dirt on. Barneys also carries the current season in blue,red, grey and black (as seen in the image) which are on sales now. I just found the green version in Margiela's e-boutique, under the SS2011 collection.

images adapted from barneys, okini and mmm e-boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...