Monday, June 11, 2012

YSL going rubber - update



Update: If you love this popular YSL loafers, Luisaviaroma has dark navy and black versions while SSENSE has the grey one now. Many sizes are still available. Good luck! (Tips on buying: buy one size smaller)





I recall Gucci came out with some rubber loafers last season. For this SS12, it is YSL's turn to release some good looking yet practical YSL loafers. I am not a huge fan for such "lazy shoes" as I usually call them, but when I slipped my feet into them, the comfort level was beyond words. They are so unexpectedly comfortable and convenient to wear.

SSENSE has the black and blue versions now, while Matchesfashion has other colors such as red, brown and olive. I just think these loafers work great in wet weather. Do note that if you are buying them online, the sizes are a little tricky as they run quite big. For loafers that embrace the feet 'skin-tight', half or one size smaller is recommended. And with the craftmanship in Italy, you need not worry much about the quality. 

Images from SSENSE

4 comments:

  1. I love the blue ones.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't find my size anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh maybe you wan to try order online?
      matchesfashion.com carries 3 colors i think

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...