Monday, April 23, 2012

my ss12 tees

I seldom post entries about apparels or accessories but today I am sharing some of my favorite SS12 t-shirts. Yes I love tee shirts and I love those designs with strong, bold and impressive prints or motifs. Spring Summer is a good time to acquire tees because usually the colors are more vibrant. Stripes this season are particularly popular and you could see many designers coming out with such pattern. Flowers, animals, cartoons are great components for tee shirt design.


These five represent what I have had for this season. Pardon the color tones as the images were taken using iPhone camera in my room. But you could see the actual ones in the rest of the images, and most of the tees are available in stores already. Happy shopping. Forget about the black and grey for a while. Now is the exuberant Spring Summer!

1   4
2 3 5

1 Prada 2 Tsumori Chisato(Humor) 3 Carven (TheCorner) 4 McQ(SSENSE) 5 Paul Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...