Friday, February 17, 2012

acne carlo lowcut


I have no doubt over Acne's workmanship of shoes. These SS12 lowcut 'Carlo" shoes are simple yet interesting due to the bi-tonal, bi-material look. I tried on the black one when i was in Blackjack Bangkok last month. Gorgeous and extremely comfortable I would say, and almost had it in my possession but no eventually because white color is my preferred color, which they did not have at that time. Also, I could not find the print saying where the manufacturing country is. The SAs at Black Jack were so kind to help me check out but to no avail. Yes, for the kind of pricing I hoped it is made in Italy but I guess afterall it is not. TheCorner and MrPorter carry these SS12 Acne sneakers now.


Images adapted from TheCorner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...