Monday, October 10, 2011

my new D&G aw11 highcut #1




If you have been reading my blog, you know that I love colorful shoes. For AW11, there is only one designer that makes me crazy - D&G. Despite the you-might-think-very-cliche Mickey Mouse and Coca Cola print apparels, I consider myself totally conquered by almost every single pair of D&G runway sneakers of AW11. I just got this pair off D&G boutique by Club21 at Mandarin Gallery Singapore a few days ago when they held a AW11 runway pieces launch party. I grabbed the sneakers without a second thought! And the post is marked #1. Yes, I am collecting D&G AW11 sneakers and the rest will soon be unveiled.

This model is called "Rhino". The cutting is sleek and I have to tell you how comfortable wearing D&G sneakers. I have worn many sneakers from various labels and D&G is one of the best that gives very high comfort level of wearing. Do check out D&G online store too if you are tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...