Wednesday, October 5, 2011

givenchy aw11 urban sneakers


I am now quite careful when buying Givenchy sneakers. This is due to the variation in the cutting that somehow slipped my mind in the past, impulse driven apparently. Yes, not all Givenchy trainers come with sleek cutting. My beautiful grey  "Tom" highcut is one good example.

However, this newly released "Urban" Sneakers from SSENSE looks quite sleek due to its slimmer cutting. The use of different grey tones and material textures, even  the shoe lace in bluish grey,  does make the overall appearance interesting. Anyway, this highcut model, I believe, is recurrent. I remember seeing something as sleek too in the past few collections.

images adapted from SSENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...