Thursday, August 18, 2011

neil barrett ss11 sandals

Another fabulous loot from sales. I have been eyeing on this pair of Neil Barrett hybrid sandals for quite some time. Having it acquired is just a matter of timing. I was in Bangkok in July and saw the full black leather version at Club21 Thailand Erawan, and I still could find my size at the time! I tried on but I decided not to make my purchase then because the leather was 'biting' the back of my ankle quite badly. So I thought maybe the sandals was not really meant for me. Later I noticed this bi-material version with suede and yes, it is softer than the leather portion and not causing any pain to my ankle. I see no more excuse to not buying this pair of gorgeous sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...