Tuesday, July 5, 2011

jimmy choo belgravia luxurious sneakers


This AW11 we shall see many stockists selling Jimmy Choo shoes for men. MrPorter is one that carries quite a few now beside Restir and Luisaviaroma. As usual, I am not a black shoe fan and will usually avoid them most of the time. Anyway, I still like to share with you some of the hottest sneakers from Jimmy Choo for this fall. These 2 are called Belgravia. I am not sure what that means but after googling a bit, I found out that it is actually a place in Britain which is resided by rich people. So I believe the shoes, named after that classy town, would embody some meaning of " luxury" or "luxuriousness"?

Having not been a fan of black shoes however, the croc embossed leather sneakers look gorgeous undeniably. The yellow lining above the sole is cool.


images adapted from mrporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...