Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my new converse x missoni


I mentioned before that when I was to purchase them, they were out of stock. Well, after a while when I no longer miss them, they just emerge there waiting for me to own them. I guess I have to have them in possession afterall. The light color version is released as the female version, and it comes in a smaller box. The size tag is also displaying the measurement for men and women. I was told that the FW2011 would be available as well. If you still could remember, the FW2010 ones are in black-white zigzag prints, and the tongues in brown leather. I was informed that for the FW2011, the black-white zigzag prints remain, but the tongues would be in navy. I am equally keen for the FW2011!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...