Tuesday, May 10, 2011

costume national hitops in tarnished leather

This Italian brand perhaps to some is quite unfamiliar. You can translate that 'unfamiliar' to 'unpopular'. But I have to say they make excellent  apparels and shoes. I found this dirty leather hi-tops from the latest collection and I think it looks impressive. For me, I am very passionate about having things in tarnished tone or texture, especially on white surface, but the seasoned feel can be extremely stylish too. Margiela and YSL have got many shoes designed in very dirty look too. If you are keen for such style,  you can shop CoSTUME NATIONAL stuffs at its online store or zappos.com.


images adapted from zappos and CoSTUME NATIONAL website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...