Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bosco wong on mmm

Bosco Wong, a HK TVB male star, was in Singapore for a concert in late April. I found these pictures from his fans' weibos (I like him but not a fan of him). The Maison Martin Margiela's AW2010 velcrow shoes he was wearing is gorgeous, and it is a regret that it is not in my collection. Bosco is a fashionista himself. Once I had a chance to interview him years ago, he told me that as an artiste, he does everything with utmost effort because if he fails to do so, people could tell easily. Well, his philosophy is never wrong and that makes him a successful artiste until today. I also noted that he carries Givenchy and Adidas x Jeremy Scott quite well.


images adapted from weibo.com/sherylistic, weibo.com/geliguolu, highsnobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...