Sunday, February 6, 2011

zebra kicks the leopard?



I am very much drawn to the Adidas Stan Smith Zebra print SS2011. It does look luxurious and not so streetwear. Stan Smith is one of the emblematic Adidas designs that is able to stand against time. Labels such as Visvim have come out some very Stand Smith alike designs before, and I still reminisce an image of Rei Kawakubo from Comme des Garcons wearing white Stand Smith.

Anyway, it seems that zebra print is quite popular and Clarks also releases a desert boot in zebra print, and the craftmanship looks excellent. This surprises me as Clarks has always imprinted a certain impression in me that it is old-school and conservative. If this is what Clarks trying to reanimate the brand, I think the effort is commendable.

images adapted from endclothing and asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...