Tuesday, January 25, 2011

royal caribbean cruise, big is beautiful...

No. I did not cruise to the Caribbean, but to Penang and Kuala Lumpur. Last week, one day after my return from HK, I went onboard this colossal ship, Legend of the Sea by Royal Caribbean for a 4D3N get-away. It was a total relaxing trip and I felt so relieved to able to travel light without the need to bring a single of coldwear. Singlets and slippers just simply settled all. It has been a while that I did not go on a cruise holiday. If I have  another chance or more money, I would try cruising to a more distant country. Anyway, this is just my second time of taking on a cruise holiday. My last cruise trip was like five years ago and nothing memorable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...