Friday, December 3, 2010

what's on my feet today...

































































I would frown everytime I wear this pair of Bally. I begin to witness the side perforated rubber patches turning yellowish, and the shoe laces being torn gradually as they will accidentally be drawn towards and stuck on the velcro hooks beneath the ankle strap.Is it bad design or lousy lace materials? In fact, the time when I made my decision to own it, the Bally sales assistant was very honest about this issue of conflict between the laces and the velcro, besides the lateral rubber patches. Yes, I guess I should not complain much after so long, and I should be happy that this Bally is still serving me well.

tee by Moshino
jeanslike pants by Dr. Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...