Friday, December 24, 2010

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

There are certain kind of shoes which I will not even bother to look at. For instance D&G in the coming SS2011 will release these espadrilles (as seen in the image), and in the SS2011 runway show they were featured emphatically. I was quite worried that time when I first saw the D&G runway show pictures without those typical and loud D&G sneakers which are my all-time favorites. Anyway, the grey one is not too bad afterall. Maybe I should even consider about it? Wait till I see the real thing, and I guess the local D&G store would bring them in definitely.

Another "notorious" kind of shoes which I swear I never know how to appreciate in this life of mine is the 'christo' sandals by Visvim. I use the word "notorious" because there are raves and rants about the sandals. In HK, they are very much sought after and let me remind you that their prices are not cheap at all. In some HK fashion forums, I even read about school kids competing to own christos, or worse still, they think everything by Visvim is heavenly and the rest is trash.

Well, as the saying goes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


images adapted from endclothing, saks;

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...