Friday, December 31, 2010

alexander mcqueen highcut ss11



Bearing almost the same contruct as the very flashy Alexander McQueen skull-in-coin shoes I wrote about previously,  these high-cuts actually have started to earn my liking more and more. The suede patch at the back ankle portion is simply genius and it adds some twists to the overall look. Personally I like the red version, as it is sufficiently bold, which is exactly my style. The logo, made small and subtle, is a plus point afterall, but for me I would have wanted it slightly bigger? haha. Anyway, I tried on the AW2010 one and I do not really like the fore tilt of the sole. Maybe I just need to get used to it?  

Available now at zappos.com, images adapted from zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...