Monday, December 20, 2010

adidas hike boots not too bad afterall...

It is ironical that despite I am not a fan of  such kind of shoe but I still blog about it! Well, a few days ago I saw some people wearing such boots on the street and they looked fabulous. Visvim does produce very nice boots of such kind, but the price is really a turn off. Asos.com is having end of season markdowns and I found this gorgeous Adidas hikeboots while browsing around in the site. Perhaps the materials are not so premium or high quality, but the overall look of it is actually great and for the price of GBP80, what could you expect more, right? If you like to own it, better make your purchase quick as I think there is only one pair in huge size left in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...